Sunday 6 July 2014

Dear friendz......Here is another photo to share with u all which  is also connected  with maa ayyagaru...As mentioned earlier, Maa ayyagaru and Jammalamadaka were good friedz. 
My father visited Guntur many a times to give lectures on different topics. The above foto was taken when he was called to participate in a kavisammelanam, in 1967.
3rd from left is Jammalamadakavaru and 5th maa ayyagaru. Besides my father is Rajanna kavi, who was my father's sishya. He was famous for his KRISHNA portion in pouranika plays with a very melodious voice. He used to start all his lectures with Guruvandanam (my father). He learnt many more things aboutvasucharitra from maa ayyagaru.
I used to accompany maa ayyagaru to many a places. I went to Guntur also and was friendly with the children of Jammalamadakagaru.
Before I forget, I want to mention one thing. As u all know, my father, Puttaparthivaru was famous for his writings and also for his literary lectures. There is one more thing to mention here. ..
...
...


U might be shocked to see the above images in this story of Puttaparthivaru...Yes yes..I am coming to describe the above story now....Maa ayyagaru was equally fond of poetry and smoking. He used to like charminar beedies. Some body advised him to say 'goodbye' to beedies. Instead he can change to 'pogaku chuttalu' and so he started him fancy to 'pogaku' and when ever he used to go to Gunturu ( I was a witness)  he used to bring 'pacchi pogaku' and ordered my amma(his ardhangi) Smt.Kanakammagaru, to wet them and prepare 'pogaku chuttalu' for him and my mother used to do it for him.
But..but..of times, our house became 'FLOROSCENT' (full of pogaku scents) very fastly. As My father, was also anew for pogakuchuttalu, he also was suffering in practicing this new habit. .It took more of his time to become 'expert' in pogaku smoking. Slowly every body including his admirers, friendz and family members started advising him to say 'goodbye' to even pogaku. In no other go, maa ayyagaru, said bye bye to pogaku even. But after some days, his 'LOST LOVE' beedi entered into his life and now PUTTAPARTHI felt happy to order my mother (his ardhangi) to bring beedies as usual in the monthly budget...So friendz..this is the story of 'GUNTURU POGAKU' in puttaparthi's life..wat do u say?..





 

..


1 comment:

  1. Puttaparti vaari tho maa naanna anubandham maruvaraanidi.
    Ruthu Ghosha ku " Parichaya vaakyaalu " raasaaraayana.
    19 64-65 Lo kadapa Municipal Commissioner gaa panichesinapudu , vaarini tharachoo kalusukune vaaru.
    Ee madhya anuradha gaaru 1962 lo naanna chittooru nunchi aayanaku raasina lekhanu net lo pettaaru. Veelunte aa pdf pampandi.
    Namassulatho
    Bhavadeeyudu
    saatyaki

    http://seshendrasharma.weebly.com

    ReplyDelete