Wednesday 27 April 2016

Frends dears..
These r the details of 2 day PUTTAPARTHI SAHITI SAMARCHANAM, planned and arranged by me, thru the association I formated in 1996. The plan actually was to honour a literary legend with a heavy purse of 25k (probably maa ayyagaru himself might  not have received that worth purse I remember). But due to my domestic and personal reasons, I shifted to the mission of printing maa ayyagaru's books instead. So I think thru that activity,  I have succeeded in preserving and presenting the very valuable writings of maa ayyagaru to the literary world. Now as per my thinking, nearly 90% of maa ayyagaru's literature is made available to his LITERARY LOVERS, I thought to organise a two day SAHITI SAMARCANAM of maa ayyagaru, (GADYA PADYA SAHITYAM of Puttaparthi varu)  with descriptive lectures by stallwarts in those fields.
   Frends dears...Here r the details of the 2 day meet. Pl treat this as my HRIDAYA POORVAKA AHVANAM...




  SAHITI MITRULAKU SADARA AHVANAM...

No comments:

Post a Comment