Wednesday 25 December 2013

Friendz...Maa ayyagaru's centenary celebrations were organised at Ongole (on 22nd Dec) and at Nellore (on 24th Dec) under the able guaidance of Sri Sastrygaru and Ethakota Subbaraogaru respectively. In Ongole Dr. Garikapatigaru and me were the chief guests and at Nellore I released a book by Sri Twarakavi Bala Krishna Murthygaru followed by my speech on maa ayyagaru. Tesz r some fotos I took at Ongole and at Nellore Sri Ranganadha swamy Temple, addala meda and the nearby Vedantha Desikar Temple. I am happy to announce that on 3rd Janu. at Vijayawada in book fair also  maa ayyagaru's centenary celebration is planned by National Book Trust ie. dr.Pattipaka Mohangaru, famous poet (NBT). Pl. enjoy the sculptural beauty of the Nellore temple...



















No comments:

Post a Comment