Thursday 19 September 2013

                 
                               Maa ayyagaru - Puttaparthivaru 

                 This blog is being dedicated to the fond memory of                                           my    revered father
                   
                'SARASWATHIPUTRA' 'BRAMHIBHUSHANA'
     
                           'PRAKRUTHA SAHITYA TILAKA'                                        Dr. Puttaparthi Narayanacharyulavaru..

                            

                                                           Dr.Puttaparthi Nagapadmini

2 comments:

  1. Why don't you start putting a page everyday from his books?
    If you want, I shall help!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my GOD!WELCOME to this blog..Thank u very much sir for being THE VERY FIRST visitor of my blog and extending your valuable helping hand even.My very idea of starting this blog is that.Definitely I will take your ADVICE and help even..Regards.Nagapadmini

      Delete