Sunday 31 August 2014

Friendz..dears.....Today Sep 1st is my revered father 'Puttaparthi'varu's 25th Vardhanthi....
From past ten days itself I am feeling guilty for 'NOT being successful' in publishing my father's works in his 100th year centenary celebrations. Though the funds were sanctioned by the then AP government, though I worked day and night in each and every work of press, though one book 'PADYA KAVYA SARVASWAM' of maa ayyagaru was released on Ugadi day of this year (31st March), complete copies r not available in the market because of 'due payments' to the press.
My father 'Puttaparthivaru' used to tell always 'RAJA KAALASYA KAARANAM'..means the rulers r the MAKERS of the TIME and changes.This is 100% true in my father's book publication even.
Though the orders of sanction of amount are with me, no body can do anything. Sanction is 'ON PAPER' but not in practical use.
Another  four complete works of  my father's "Gadya sahityam' namely 'Navala Katha Sahityam' 'Anuvada sahityam' and 'Vimarsana sahityam' (2volumes) are ready with all DTP works completed, no way to go for publication.
From past 18 years, I am publishing my father's works and with all my experience I can tell 'today,  there is more market for cinemas than the books.' Book reading is almost a DEAD habit. 
If at all it is there, it prefers Shortstories, Novels and Puranic books not the 'Traditional Padya Kavyas'.
Many copies of the books I published r still lying on the Chajjas (low roofs) of my home.
So in these circumstances I could not dare of publishing my father's books spending lakhs of rupees. 
I am answerable to my family even.Is n't it?
With all these developments, I am ashamed by being 'unsuccessful' in my challenge of   'PUTTAPARTHI SATHA JAYANTHI PRACHRANALU' like this.
Alllllllll apologies to that real 'SARASWATHI PUTRA'....
I hope that I will  complete this challenge (either on my own or other way) atleast till next VARDHANTHI of my father (1st Sep 2015).....
 As mentined earlier previously in my blog, I want to be THANKFUL to my revered father through out my life 'cause he and my lovely mother have given me a 'succesful life'. I want to be succesful even in the 'MEGA PUBLICATION' of my father's works...Pl support my feelings my friendz.....

  

No comments:

Post a Comment