Monday 11 August 2014

Friendz dears,,
My recent activity is, going thru the old albums and trying to feed some important information about maa ayyagaru to u...In that process , I found out the following foto and wanted to share some thoughts with u all....
In the above foto, I could recognise only Vallampati Venkatasubbayya, (in a very young age) before the mike.Sitting on the dias, Puttaparthivaru also is seen.First from left...  Vallampati  was ardent lover of my father. Right from his college days. after his introduction to my father's writings, he never turned back, though his ideologies  changed and though his activities widened. He stated himself that he started writing novels as per the advise of my father. Later also he, in one of his reviews commented negetively on my father's work. Even then, my father Puttaparthivaru told him to be 'IMPARTIAL' and 'UNINFLUENCED' in criticism. The same way he followed until his last breath and Vallampati is being remembered as an Excellent critic of yester years. In this context, I feel the STRAIGHT FORWARDEDNESS of my revered father in advising Vallampativaru also to continue as a 'WORTHY CRITIC' and not as a mere reviewer- the same path followed by my revered father also, as a writer, critic, polyglot and vaggeyakara.

No comments:

Post a Comment