Wednesday 13 August 2014

Unforgettable.......



Friendz dears...As far as I remember, meeting my revered father was one of the 'IMPORTANT Things' to many of the writers when ever they used to come to kadapa in those days. Keeping in view his age also many poets were coming to our house and used to have ayyagari blessings for their book releases and request for a foreword for their books even. Sri Ogeti Achyutha Rama Sastrigaru came to my father along with a fotographer and took foto sitting besides my father. That might be one of his valuable remembrances.The above foto was printed in one of the News papers even...Hmmmmmm...So nice na?
Here is the recent article on my revered father's 'Meghadutham' published in 'Musi' a monthly literary journal from Hyderabad.,,


..
I am thankful to Shri Gabbita Durgaprasadgaru for forwarding this article to me....Friendz...My lil.sis Mrs. Anuradha and me always recollect the days in the precious presence of my revered father and mother. Recently she told her experience.  As she is younger to me by 9 years, she was still in second inter. One day she was reaching home after her tuition in the evening at about 7.45pm. On her way back home, she noticed police security in our street. She thought that 'why this security in the night? Probably any VIP is going this way.' As she came near our house she saw more police in the entrance of our hose too. Surprisingly when she entered home, she was told by the police to keep silence as 'District collector' is inside our home. As she entered into 'Padasaala' (hall in our coloquial house hold) she saw my ayyagaru talking to the collector from the 'DOMATERA' (Mosquito net) it self. Collector very obediently talked to my father and went away doing Padanamaskaram to Puttaparthi varu...That was the practice of respect being given to Puttaparthi varu in those days even by collector of the district...
Friendz..Now a days scene has changed..Is n't it? .... ..

Me and me lil.sis.Anuradha on recent Varalakshmivratham day..

No comments:

Post a Comment