Saturday 1 March 2014

Saraswatiputruni SIVATANDAVAM-

..

Friendz......Maa ayyagaru's connoisseurs  always do refer to his ;SIVATANDAVAM' as his one of his most MERITORIOUS work. This is the clipping on the prog. I arranged in 2012 during the occassion of SIVARATRI. I am having the VIDEO recordings of Dr.T.K.V. Raghavangaru giving an extensive illustrations on this 'Tiny' but  'Most SHINY' book of maa ayyagaru. The videos wiil be available shortly on this blog.
3day seminar on maa ayyagaru's literaturary contribution is going to commence from 3rd March in the AUGUST presence of the  Vice chancellors of DRAVIDA VISWAVIDYALAYAM and YOGIVEMANA VISWAVIDYALAYAM . Acarya D.Chandrasekhara Reddy will be delivering the "keynote address' and famous writer sri Vadrevu China veerabhadrudu and me r the special invitees. My lil.sis. Puttaparthi Anuradha also presents a paper on 'Puttaparthi in internet' in one of the days.
Pl. do follow me for updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment