Saturday 1 February 2014



Dear Friendz.....I think u remember the exciting news I gave to u on 2nd Dec. 2013. Printing of 'Maa ayyagaru's  devotional lyrics ( with Astakshari mudra) is is progress. Almost every day I am discussing with Sriman Komanduri Seshadrigaru keeping ready the DTP and the original text (hand written) with me. Prior to talking to him. I correct the DTP matching with the vratha prathi (written version)
marking all the difficult words to note the meaning based on SRI SABDA RATNAKARAMU (Telugu dictionary) I also keep ready the 'Telugu paryaya pada Nighantuvu' for reference also if any. Sriman Komandurigaru who is at present at Washington (USA) gives me time either in the early morning or in the evening. We both check the AROHANA AVAROHANAS of the RAGAS 'maa ayyagaru' mentioned for the lyrics. Mostly Seshadrigaru and me also get  surprised to note the deepest knowledge 'Maa ayyagaru' is having even  in KARNATAK MUSIC on par with his eloquence in Literature. I am puzzled to identify completely a different 'PUTTAPARTHIvaru' in these lyrics. apart from most popular ragas like Bilahari, Aarabhi, Sankarabharanam, Mohana, Devagandhari, Kaanada, Kedaara, Kaambhoji Bhairavi etc. he wrote lyrics in  rare ragas like Gourigandhari, Sreemani, Tapollasi, Natabharana, Desya Aandhali, Dhairya mukhi, Rasaavali Maanavathi and so on. I believe I am more fortunate that I am introduced to the VIVID world of maa ayyagaru's LYRICAL WORLD now. Am experiencing a completely different ayyagaru now. I am again blessed to find an an excellent book "Ragapravaham' an Index to carnatak Ragas, compiled by Dr.M.N.Dandhapani and D.Pattammal which is a SANGEETHA KALPAVRIKHAM for all the carnatak music WORLD. Very beautiful PADABANDHALU like 'PALUKU PUVULU' (Flowers of words) 'PANNETI CHUPULU' (scented looks) 'CHALIDI VENNELA' (Tasty (like chalidi) moon light) and so on. Most of his lyrics show his ardent AARADHANA towards PANDHARINATHA and also with special references to Tukaram, Janaabai, Naamdev, Jnanadev and other Marathi Saints. 
                 I am also excited to share the news that Maa ayyagaru's PADYA VAGMAYA SARVASAVAM is getting ready for release soon.
                 With all maa ayyagaru's  blessings, I share this information with u all my dears!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment