Friday 12 December 2014

'prajyamulaina sampadalu'..Padyam of Dr.Puttaparthi






...Friendz fears....
Since so many days i could not update my blog 'cause of some domestic issues.
From now on wards, I try to post some beautiful poems of my revered father duly edited by myself, as 'Poetry will be more provocative and personalized, if rendered
This is one padyam of my father from his un-published work 'ASTASAMRAJYAM', with the theme of 'Rise  and fall of Vijayanagara empire'. After writing nearly 4000 padyalu, my father (Puttaparthivaru) does n't want to go for it's publication.
The reason he felt was, 'it may revoke the enmity between some religious groups.(No need to mention) He kept the Kavyam aside for some days. But un-expectedly,there were  Kundu river floods that time and the kavyam flown away in the waters of Kundu river in proddatur. But that was my father's dearest work, though un-published till date.
He used to mention 1 or 2 padyams from that work when ever he remembered his works.
This is one of them. Friendz dears, Pl. excuse me for my faults in rendering 'cause I am not a professional singer, but I tried and will try to my level best, to sing with the bhava, to maximum extent.
Pl..lend ur ears now for the following padyam.

No comments:

Post a Comment